- FCKeditor 2.6 Beta发布
New Features and Improvements:
- [#35] New (and cool!) floating dialog system, avoiding problems with popup blockers and enhancing the editor usability.
- [#1886] Adobe AIR compatibility.
- [#123] Full support for document.domain with automatic domain detection.
- [#1622] New inline CSS cache feature, making it possible to avoid downloading the CSS files for the editing area and skins. For that, it is enough to set the EditorAreaCSS, SkinEditorCSS and SkinDialogCSS to string values in the format "/absolute/path/for/urls/|<minified css="" styles".="" all="" internal="" links="" are="" already="" using="" this="" feature.
- New language file for Canadian French.
- [#1643] Resolved several "strict warning" messages in Firefox when running FCKeditor.
- [#1522] The ENTER key will now work properly in IE with the cursor at the start of a formatted block.
- [#1503] It's possible to define in the Styles that a Style (with an empty class) must be shown selected only when no class is present in the current element, and selecting that item will clear the current class (it does apply to any attribute, not only classes).
- [#191] The scrollbars are now being properly shown in Firefox Mac when placing FCKeditor inside a hidden div.
- [#503] Orphaned
elements now get properly enclosed in a
- [#309] The ENTER key will not any more break
- [#1654] The editor was not loading on a specific unknown situation. The breaking point has been removed.
- [#1707] The editor no longer hangs when operating on documents imported from Microsoft Word.
- [#1514] Floating panels attached to a shared toolbar among multiple FCKeditor instances are no longer misplaced when the editing areas are absolutely or relatively positioned.
- [#1715] The ShowDropDialog is now enforced only when ForcePasteAsPlainText = true.
- [#1336] Sometimes the autogrow plugin didn't work properly in Firefox.
- [#1728] External toolbars are now properly sized in Opera.
- [#1782] Clicking on radio buttons or checkboxes in the editor in IE will no longer cause lockups in IE.
- [#805] The FCKConfig.Keystrokes commands where executed even if the command itself was disabled.
- [#902] The button to empty the box in the "Paste from Word" has been removed as it leads to confusion for some users.
- [#1682] Editing control elements in Firefox, Opera and Safari now works properly.
[#1613] The editor was surrounded by a
element that wasn't really needed.
- [#676] If a form control was moved in IE after creating it, then it did lose its name.
- [#738] It wasn't possible to change the type of an existing button.
- [#1854] Indentation now works inside table cells.
- [#1717] The editor was entering on looping on some specific cases when dealing with invalid source markup.
- [#1530] Pasting text into the "Find what" fields in the Find and Replace dialog would now activate the find and replace buttons.
- [#1828] The Find/Replace dialog will no longer display wrong starting positions for the match when there are multiple and identical characters preceding the character at the real starting point of the match.
- [#1355] Line breaks and spaces are now conserved when converting to and from the "Formatted" format.
- [#1670] Improved the background color behind smiley icons and special characters in their corresponding dialogs.
- [#1693] Custom error messages are now properly displayed in the file browser.
- [#970] The text and value fields in the selection box dialog will no longer extend beyond the dialog limits when the user inputs a very long text or value for one of the selection options.
[#479] Fixed the issue where pressing Enter in an
tag in IE does not generate line breaks.
- [#481] Fixed the issue where the image preview in image dialog sometimes doesn't display after selecting the image from server browser.
- [#1488] PHP integration: the FCKeditor class is now more PHP5/6 friendly ("public" keyword is used instead of depreciated "var").
- [#1815] PHP integration: removed closing tag: "?>", so no additional whitespace added when files are included.
- [#1906] PHP file browser: fixed problems with DetectHtml() function when open_basedir was set.
- [#1871] PHP file browser: permissions applied with the chmod command are now configurable.
- [#1872] Perl file browser: permissions applied with the chmod command are now configurable.
- [#1873] Python file browser: permissions applied with the chmod command are now configurable.
- [#1572] ColdFusion integration: fixed issues with setting the editor height.
- [#1692] ColdFusion file browser: it is possible now to define TempDirectory to avoid issues with GetTempdirectory() returning an empty string.
- [#1379] ColdFusion file browser: resolved issues with OnRequestEnd.cfm breaking the file browser.
- [#1509] InsertHtml() in IE will no longer turn the preceding normal whitespace into .
- [#958] The AddItem method now has an additional fifth parameter "customData" that will be sent to the Execute method of the command for that menu item, allowing a single command to be used for different menu items..
- [#1502] The RemoveFormat command now also removes the attributes from the cleaned text. The list of attributes is configurable with FCKConfig.RemoveAttributes.
- [#1596] On Safari, dialogs have now right-to-left layout when it runs a RTL language, like Arabic.
- [#1344] Added warning message on Copy and Cut operation failure on IE due to paste permission settings.
- [#1868] Links to file browser has been changed to avoid requests containing double dots.
- web develop |